Tuesday 7 May 2013

Tangle Teezer.

Today I'm going to talk about one of the great loves of my life, without which I don't know what I'd do with myself. Before this particular product came into my life I had half a head less hair and a half an hour battle with my hair every time I wanted to brush it.
My Tangle Teezer makes the process of brushing my curly and knotty hair a much less painful and time consuming affair, which also means I brush my hair much more often that I used too. Brushing your hair is actually good for increasing blood circulation in your head and stimulating hair growth. It's also especially good since my ombred/dipdyed hair is prone to breakages.
I was also recently mind-blown when I discovered you can actually open it up and store things (such as bobby pins and hairbands) in it and it became even more appealing to me which seemed impossible. So if you're 'umm-ing' and 'aah-ing' about whether you should get one. Do It. You won't regret it. It's the best £11 I've ever spent.


Do you have a Tangle Teezer? What do you think?

Jamilah X

No comments: