Tuesday 7 May 2013

Aim For The Moon.

The other day my friend and I were catching up over a coffee as she was back from uni for a bit. We were talking about the nice things that people spontaneously do for others, from holding a door open and smiling at someone you walk past, to paying the coffee bill of the person behind you at Starbucks. I don't think people do nice things like this enough anymore and it's so sad, if you smile at most people in London when you walk past them they'd probably think you're bonkers.We were inspired to do something nice no mater how small, so I suggested leaving an inspirational quote behind, as disgustingly cheesey as it sounded, I liked the idea of someone who was having a bad day being cheered up by it, or it giving hope to someone who was losing their dreams. I know it would have made me smile had I found it. So we did it, and we agreed to do it whenever we went to coffee with each other from that day on.



Why don't you do something nice for someone today?

Jamilah X

No comments: