What you need:
- 2 different coloured nail polish
- A small sponge
What to do:
1. Paint the base colour on all your nails as if you were just painting your nails one colour and wait until they are completely dry (this is very important!).
2. Paint the second colour onto the sponge, don't put too much nail polish on the sponge or it wont work.
3. Using a light hand, dab the sponge on your nail starting at the top of the nail and moving to around halfway down the nail, use a lighter hand as you move down the nail.
4. Proceed to do this on the rest of the nails.
5. Clean the skin around your nails with a cotton bud and some nail polish remover.
It's a little fiddly at first but you get the hang of it and it looks pretty cool.
Let me know if you try this out!