Tuesday 31 May 2011

T K MAXX.

I don't know if anyone else had the impression that T K Maxx was a bit drab and boring, but after stumbling upon it yesterday and then taking a look at their website, my opinion has completely changed!
They have tonnes of designer bargains and even the stuff that isn't designer, is really cute. If you trawl through their mish mash of stuff, you spot some real gems. Here are my favourite:-

Angie Navy Multi Printed Tube Maxi Dress - £16.99
Great for the summer and such a good price!


Matties Mocha Tassel Backpack - £19.99
I LOVE this, I'm so close to buying it and I couldn't believe the price, it's very vintage looking and is practical for school or work.


Furla Ladies Black Injected Sunglasses - £24.99 (RRP £90)
Now the sun's in sight these are a unique and stylish way of shielding your eyes. They're so cool and the unusual shape sets you apart from the crowd! Plus they're such a bargain since the retail price is £90!

Roberto Botella Brown Studded Gladiator Sandals - £29.99 (RRP £58)
Down from £58 and everybody needs a pair of gladiator sandals for the summer. The colour will go with pretty much anything and they're easy to throw on because of the zip at the back.

Do you like T K Maxx?
Which one's are your favourite?

Jamilah X

3 comments:

Becca. said...

love the maxi dress, it's gorgeous!


thanks for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Roza said...

i had this perception of TK Maxx too, my sister always finds bargains and I never do! Yesterday I went in to my local one for the first time in ages and found an Amazing Cosmetics concealer kit, for £13 which I know in America is quite expensive. They are good for bargains, I might have to go there more often! xxx

Strawberry Freckleface said...

:Love that bag!! xo

strawberry freckleface