Monday 13 June 2011

Aztec.

Hey everyone! Because I'm now back at school (as an A2 level student no less :s) my outfit posts will be a lot less frequent because even though I'm in Sixth Form I am still required to wear a uniform so only really wear my own clothes on the weekends or when I go to work. Anyhoo, on with the blog post...

I am loving the recent aztec trend and I reckon it's a trend to watch during the summer because I think it'll blow up. The prints are so bold and bright and perfect for summer and I think you either love it or hate it, but here are my high street picks:



Urban Outfitters £30
I love the print and the colours of this! With jeans or shorts it would make an outfit!


Topman £14
Yes I know it's Topman! but so what! It's pretty! I say improvise, get a smaller size so it's fitted or belt it or even wear it baggy, it's really reasonably priced!

Urban Outfitters £26
If you're really brave you could give these leggings a go with a simple dress or top!

And it's not just about the clothing...

Oasis at House of Fraser £14
I actually love this aztec style cuff, it's amazing and is really versatile!


New Look £9.99
So simple yet so on trend...


What do you think of the aztec trend?

Jamilh X

4 comments:

Becca. said...

love the urban outfitters tee!

thanks for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Temporary:Secretary said...

I totally love it! And i love this post! We have some Aztec Navajo rings in stock, please have a little look and let us know what you think of them. http://www.temporary-secretary.com/ourshop/cat_264444-Rings.html

Lots of love, from me and Oscar! x

wwndie. said...

loveeeee the aztec design!
and love your blog! super cute. keep up the great work :) wwndie xx

http://www.wwndies-threads.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOVE the aztec trend, always have and always will. Those legging are amazing.

Millie,
www.millielouis.blogspot.com