Wednesday 8 September 2010

Recent Purchases.

Right I'm going to show you what I have recently bought. All sorts of exciting things.
Here we go...

1. Navy Hooded Duffel Coat - Topshop £80
Oh this Navy duffel coat is nothing less than beautiful. I get a whiff of nostalgia when I put it on - It reminds me of when I had to wear a duffel coat to school when I was little with the toggles and all. It's also very snug and has a hood. Probably my best Winter buy this year.

2. Knitted Scarf - Zara £9.99
This is the comfiest, softest, warmest scarf I've ever owned. I actually bought it in Navy but they didn't have navy on the website and this was my second favorite colour. They have it in a range of other colours too, I bought my sister the grey one. I feel like a big fluffy marshmallow in it.

3. Leggings - both Zara £19.99
I wear leggings practically all the time so you can see why I invested in these on trend camel leggings and grey ribbed leggings from Zara. The grey ones were actually reduced to £9.99 for a while which is the price I got them for but they've gone back up to £19.99. They're still very much worth it, they're extremely warm and comfortable.

4. Union Jack Weekend Bag - Accessorize £38

This is actually my school bag, I've had the same style bag from accessorize for the past 3 years as they come out on different patterns, I love this style because its so sturdy which I need with all the heavy books and it looks good.

5. Black Buckle Shoes - Kate Kanzier £35
These were a real bargain if you ask me, again they are school shoes and they're probably the school shoes I've liked the most. They are incredible comfortable, I got no blisters when I first wore them, they're really sturdy, they have no laces (always a bonus) and most of all... they're pretty!

Hope you enjoyed my little display of purchases.
Until next time.

Jamilah X

No comments: