Monday 17 January 2011

Golden Globes.

Last night saw the Golden Globes and the Funky, the Fabulous and the downright embarrasing. And it wasnt JUST the girls who made the effort! Justin Bieber was there, looking dapper in a three piece, all black D&G tux and black trainers. However I still find myself wondering if he'll EVER grow?
Julianne Moore looked like a badly wrapped, Fuschia quality street in Lanvin and Tilda Swinton looked like she'd falled from heaven, no LITERALLY, the pale skin, bleached hair, crisp white shirt and satin off-white skirt was all a bit of an angelic overload.

Anyhoo, on the the best dressed. These were my faveorite outfits of the night (brace yourself for an image heavy post:
Catherine Zeta Jones in Monique Lhullier. I was a bit skepticakl about this at first but I love the colour. It looks like a forest. There's something strange about her face though, can't put my finger on it.

Anne Hathaway sparkling in Armani Prive.

Leighton Meester in a nude Burberry Gown. I especially love the ruffled sleeves.


Glimmering Green Goddess Angelina Jolie in Versace. Need I comment? It's Angelina Jolie. She always looks fab.

Star of Black Swann Mila Kunis in this emerald beauty by one and only Vera Wang.

Amy Adams in Marchesa. I love the deep shade of navy blue an the ruffle detail around the torso. The figure hugging dress clings in all the right places.


Carrie Underwood looked truly stunning in this beautiful nipped in Badgely Mischka frock. 

I'm not a massive fan of Lea Michele but I have to admit, her asymmetrical Oscar de la Renta ruffled dress wowed me.

Another Glee start, Diana Agron went for simple elegance in this J.Mendel pleated dress, and it really worked for her. Everything from her natural make-up, curled locks and clutch was brilliantly selected.

And LASTLY but 100% NOT LEAST...

Scarlett Johansson looked absolutely dazzling in this cascading Elie Saab dress.

Within the golden globe outfits, I've noticed a trend for Nudes and deep emerald colours. Everyone looked wonderful and I'm sure the night was buckets of fun =D.

Jamilah X

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Wow they all pulled out the stops, but I love Leighton Meester's. :O
xo

Romy said...

Diana Agron is so beautiful, and I love Catherine Zeta Jones' dress! xx

Yasemin said...

I love how the dude behind Mila is totally looking at her ass hahah


http://yasemin-d-l.blogspot.com/